Tuesday, August 28, 2012

We have taken a sabatical to the other blog! On The Hill Gilayjun..

On the Hill 2011 and 2012 have now been combined and are back at their original home with a new look and this blog will sit and just be along side and perhaps have the odd post when I feel it may be necessary or until this year ends.  So ciao for now..
On the Hill - Gilayjun

IMG 2222  Dawn Rox

 All things have a full ending and this last weekend was also one of those times.  My children's father who I spent most of my life with re married to someone called Catherine and I am told she is a nice person.

This is good is it?  I don't really think so but it is not my business because I am considered to be not a nice person for some reason.  How did this happen?   Who has told the biggest fattest lies then? 

I wasn't the drug addict and I wasn't the drunk and I wasn't the gambler, so how did this happen?

I am really not sure but I just hope it all falls to pass because that would be true Karma then. 
I speak truth not lies and I will be avenged  on this score just you wait and see.  I am fairly spot on with the manifestation of actuality and I have a precise track record and they know this.  So now I write it down and it becomes even more powerful!  I avenge thee and I ask that thee be not spared from thy transgressions of past covenant agreement.
I ask the angels in heaven to lift the veil and gently swish the cord and then the personal hell will be passed through and on it will go.  Until this happens, the word will be enough to effect the most bizarre of factors to come into play!  I will sit and watch the terror of your mind as it tears your very life apart. I will see truth and the truth will see me,  I will not rest until this takes place.
Image of Dawn in Urunga  by Mezza
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble